- Agriculture is one of the leading causes of climate change.
- 2008 Study
- Agriculture accounts for 52% of human-emitted methane and 84% human-emitted nitrous oxide
- According to the EPA, these greenhouse gases have 28 and 265 the greenhouse effect than CO2 respectively.
- Therefore, agriculture is arguably the leading cause of climate change.
- Solution: Crickets produce significantly less Greenhouse Gases than traditional livestock.
Comparison of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Released by Crickets