Bud’s sustainable cricket protein powder is an environmentally friendly and sustainable protein powder source that you can feel good about eating daily. Now you can bake, mix, blend and sprinkle the joy of edible insects into cakes, brownies, cookies, smoothies, protein shakes and more!
- 100% PURE CRICKET POWDER: Bud’s Cricket Protein Powder is made from 100% humanely raised house crickets with zero fillers or other ingredients. Lab tested pure, sustainable, and nutritious.
- AMAZING NUTRIENTS: Crickets are extremely nutrient rich; on a per serving basis our Cricket Powder has more Protein than Beef, more Calcium than dairy Milk, more Iron than Spinach, more Vitamin B12 than Kale, and more Omega-3 than Salmon.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Crickets are one of the most sustainable protein source available on the planet, using 2,000x less water than beef and 216x less water than soy per pound produced.
- HEALTHY PROTEIN SOURCE: Cricket Powder is a great source of protein, fiber, calcium, iron, essential amino acids and makes an amazing gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free alternative to regular flour. Use for protein shakes, baked goods and more!
- HUMANE & SUSTAINABLE: Our crickets are humanely raised on the best cricket farms in the world based in Thailand. Our facilities are FDA registered, GMP Certified, Good Agricultural Practice Certified and HACCP Certified.
- ALLERGY WARNING: If you suffer from a shellfish/crustacean allergy, you may be sensitive to this product. While this product does not contain shellfish, insects are arthropods and are distant relatives of shellfish. Therefore, more research is needed to in the field of allergens of edible insects
- Ingredients: House Crickets (Acheta domesticus)