- AMAZING NUTRIENTS: Crickets are extremely nutrient rich; on a per serving basis. The Bud’s Cricket Powder we use in this recipe has more Protein than Beef, more Calcium than dairy Milk, more Iron than Spinach, more Vitamin B12 than Kale, and more Omega-3 than Salmon. Crickets also represent a complete protein that contains all essential amino acids and for an added bonus they contain gut-aiding prebiotics
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Crickets are one of the most sustainable protein sources available on the planet, using 2,000x less water than beef and 216x less water than soy per pound produced. Our crickets are humanely raised on the best cricket farms in the world based in Thailand. Our facilities are FDA registered, GMP Certified, Good Agricultural Practice Certified and HACCP Certified.
- EASY TO MAKE: Just add water, milk or milk substitute and pour onto the griddle. An egg can be added for every cup of pancake mix to add even more protein.
- PROTEIN DENSE: Start your day off right with the correct amount of energy. Each serving contains 14 grams of cricket protein.
- IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS WITH EDIBLE INSECTS: With more and more of the western world turning to entomophagy and seeing insects as a viable form nutrition, Bud’s Cricket Power Pancakes are a great way to introduce you and your friends to sustainable practice.
- Manufactured in Seattle, Washington by Harrison Food Group
- Ingredients: Enriched All Purpose Flour (Beached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cricket Powder (Acheta domesticus), Sugar, Vanilla Powder (Vanilla Bean Extractives in a Dextrose Base), Baking Soda, Baking Powder(Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Salt
- Contains: Wheat
- ALLERGY WARNING: If you suffer from a shellfish/crustacean allergy, you may be sensitive to this product. While this product does not contain shellfish, insects are arthropods and are distant relatives of shellfish. Therefore, more research is needed to in the field of allergens of edible insects.